- Schwinn aluminum dual suspension frame and powerful Schwinn suspension fork soak up bumps and thumps to provide you a durable riding experience
- 24 speed Shimano EZ Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs make gear changes easy and smooth
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp all-condition stopping out on the trail
- Extra wide double wall alloy rims are light and strong for added durability; 2.25 inch wide knobby mountain tires are ready for bumpy terrain
- Durable Schwinn alloy cranks provide steady gearing and less pesky maintenance on your end
Zoom down hills and rip through gnarly trails on the 29″ Schwinn Traxion, a mean full suspension mountain bike that’s itching to get out and go. Featuring an aluminum dual suspension frame with a powerful Schwinn suspension fork and reliable mechanical disc brakes, this bike handles smoothly and stopping is always crisp and efficient. Every trail is your new playground with 24-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters, a Shimano rear derailleur and reliable Schwinn alloy cranks. Durability is still the name of the game thanks to high profile double wall alloy rims and thick, knobby mountain tires designed to take a beating. So put down your phone and experience a ride that never quits. Like all Schwinn bikes, the Traxion comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn.