- Schwinn classic step-through steel cruiser frame and fork features a comfortable riding position and vintage cruiser styling
- Simple single-speed drivetrain and intuitive rear coaster brake provide easy, carefree riding
- Classic swept back cruiser handlebars keep you upright while you ride and color-matching oversized grips add an extra element of comfort
- Schwinn quality padded cruiser seat softens the ride and provides outstanding comfort
- Front and rear fenders complete the sleek cruiser look, keeping you clean and dry in rainy weather
Be honest, why haven’t you hopped on a bike in who knows how long? Maybe it’s hard on your back, or the seat isn’t kind to your rear end. Or perhaps it rides well but it’s so ugly that you stick out like a sore thumb. So how about a bike that’s fun to ride, doesn’t alert the fashion police and still treats your body well… like the Women’s Talia cruiser bike by Schwinn. This vintage cruiser has everything you need for casual weekend rides: a classic step-thru steel cruiser frame and fork for smooth riding, a single-speed drivetrain for simple riding, a coaster brake for intuitive stopping and oversized grips for improved handling. But we know comfort is key: the Schwinn quality padded cruiser seat softens the ride while classic swept back cruiser handlebars keep you in a comfortable upright riding position. Finally, front and rear fenders complete the sleek, stylish cruiser look and keep you dry in rainy weather. The Talia cruiser comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. Enjoy the freedom of riding on a Schwinn!