- The Schwinn S29 mountain bike features a 18-inch/medium frame for a suggested rider height of 5'9"-6'2"
- Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame with a front suspension fork and rear shocks for ultimate bump absorption and durable trail riding
- The 21-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters with Shimano derailleurs are perfect for a wide gear range and smooth shifts
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide crisp stopping and steady speed control on descents and extra wide double wall alloy rims wrap around 2.1-inch wide knobby mountain tires
- Schwinn alloy triple cranks and Shimano 7-speed freewheel combine to supply the right gearing at all times
If you’re looking to step up your mountain biking skills without breaking the bank, then look no further. The S29 Mountain Bike from Schwinn is the perfect bike to go out and conquer the trails on. Equipped with a sturdy Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame featuring a front suspension fork and rear shock, every trail is now in play. You’ll appreciate the responsiveness and added bump absorption from the rear shock. 21-speed Shimano EZ-Fire trigger shifters and front and rear Shimano derailleurs offer precise shifting, but also a super wide gear range that will let you tackle varying terrain in the same ride. Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide the utmost stopping power in any riding condition, while the light double wall alloy 29er rims and knobby mountain tires roll over obstacles and around corners easier. The S29 comes with a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike. What are you waiting for? Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn mountain bike.