- Schwinn mountain frame with Schwinn suspension fork for controlled riding on tough trails
- Shimano twist shifters with 21-speed rear derailleur for quick gear changes
- Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide secure stopping power
- Alloy rims are light and strong for a durable riding experience
- Schwinn alloy crank offers optimal gearing and less maintenance on your end
Schwinn Mountain Bike Women’s High Timber 16″ Wheels is the best Mountain Bike you can get for the litle Ladies! There it sits, waiting for your to get your work done, pay your bills, take the kids to soccer practice. So you can Finally get on and ride. Get on the 26 inch women’s Schwinn high Timber and feel the stress of the work day instantly melt away with that first, emphatic pedal.
This bike can handle dirt and gravel trails or works for casual neighborhood riding, so don’t let those wellness goals fall by the wayside. Riding with the family, check; riding for stress reduction, check; riding for the simple pleasure of feeling the wind tickle your face, check.
Say Hello to a mountain bike with 21-speed twist Shifters and a mountain-style frame with a front suspension fork so you don’t feel all those bumps and thumps out on the path. All that, front and rear linear pull brakes, and even more features that will make you wish you hadn’t waited so long. Go already.. feel happy and ride. Like all Schwinn bikes, the high Timber comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.