- Schwinn aluminum dual sport frame with Schwinn suspension fork for durable, versatile riding
- Shimano 21-speed trigger shifters with a Shimano rear derailleur ensure quick, crisp gear changes
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide reliable stopping power
- Schwinn Multi-Use tires are perfect for on- or off-road fun
- Alloy high profile rims are light and strong for added durability
Choosing the right bike can be tough. Road bikes are great for speed and fitness, but they can’t handle even the smallest patch of gravel. Cruiser bikes are fun and casual, but they aren’t designed for long and strenuous rides. Mountain bikes can handle gnarly trails but aren’t fast enough to take to work. Sounds like you need a hybrid, the perfect combination of road bike speed, cruiser comfort and mountain bike versatility. The women’s 700c Schwinn GTX 2 has all of that and more, a true multi-sport hybrid that can handle all of your cycling needs. Go for a casual Sunday ride with the family, make it your new grocery store vessel or commute to work with it in the mornings – the GTX 2 is up for anything. It features Shimano 21-speed trigger Shifters and a Shimano rear derailleur for easy, precise gear changes, a Schwinn suspension fork to smooth out the ride, and strong and light alloy rims for added stability. The front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide extra stopping power and the Schwinn multi-use tires are perfect for on-road riding or off-road adventures. Not to mention the light aluminum dual Sport frame and strong Schwinn alloy crank that make this bike as versatile as it is durable. Like all Schwinn bikes, the GTX 2 comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike. So what are you waiting for enjoy the ride on a Schwinn.