- Lightweight, durable mongoose 6061 tectonic T1 aluminum BMX race frame with internal cable routing and integrated headset; top tube is 21.75 inch long
- 44x16T gearing with freewheel, 3-piece tubular cromo 175mm cranks & Euro cartridge bearing bottom bracket make for a lightweight, efficient drivetrain
- Alloy V-Brake with alloy brake levers for crisp, controlled stopping; Hi-Ten steel BMX fork with 1-1/8 inch Thread less steerer and taper leg
- Hi-ten steel mongoose 8 inch race bar and top load 50 mm stem are designed for tough riding; mongoose gate 145 mm grips
- Light, strong Xposure double wall alloy rims (32H front and 36H rear) add crucial durability without weighing you down; Arisun XLR8 tires
Race ahead of the pack with the Mongoose Title Pro XXL, a sleek BMX racing bike with a crisp look and serious pro-style components. You’ll enjoy a responsive ride with the durable, lightweight Mongoose 21.75″ top tube 6061 Tectonic T1 aluminum BMX race frame and hi-ten steel BMX fork. You’ll turn heads in the street and at the park thanks to the integrated headset and internal cable routing that give this ride a crisp, clean freestyle look. Reliable 44x16T freewheel gearing, 3-piece tubular chromoly 175 mm cranks and a euro cartridge bearing with a tough 8-spline spindle combine for a light yet durable drivetrain. Control the race with hi-ten steel Mongoose 8″ race handlebars, a top load 50mm stem and efficient alloy V-brakes with alloy brake levers. Durable Arisun XLR8 20×1.95/1.75″ (front/rear) tires wrap around light, strong Xposure double wall alloy rims to complete this race-ready package. The Title Pro XXL has a longer top tube length and wheel base than the Title Pro and Pro XL. Get pro-level componentry and smooth style from the Title Pro XXL without breaking the bank. Elevate your ride on a Mongoose.