- Lightweight, durable mongoose 6061 tectonic T1 aluminum BMX race frame with internal cable routing and integrated headset; top tube is 21.75 inch long
- 40x18T gearing with freewheel, 3-piece tubular cromo 175mm cranks & Euro cartridge bearing bottom bracket make for a lightweight, efficient drivetrain
- Alloy V-Brake with alloy brake levers for crisp, controlled stopping; Hi-Ten steel BMX fork with 1-1/8 inch Thread less steerer and taper leg
- Hi-ten steel mongoose 6.5 inch race bar and top load 48 mm stem are designed for tough riding; mongoose gate 145 mm grips
- Light, strong Xposure double wall alloy rims (32H front & 36H rear) add crucial durability without weighing you down; Arisun XLR8 1.75" wide tires
Ride harder and faster with the Mongoose Title 24, a crisp BMX race bike with a clean look and reliable pro-level componentry. The ride is responsive thanks to the durable, lightweight Mongoose 21.75″ top tube 6061 Tectonic T1 aluminum BMX race frame and hi-ten steel BMX fork with 1-1/8″ thread less steerer. Turn heads at the park and the track with the clean, crisp freestyle look that the integrated headset and internal cable routing provide. Reliable 40x18T freewheel gearing, durable 3-piece tubular chromoly 175 mm cranks and a euro cartridge bearing with a tough 8-spline spindle combine for a light yet durable drivetrain. With race-ready hi-ten steel Mongoose 6.5″ handlebars, a top load 48 mm stem and efficiency alloy V-brakes and alloy brake levers, the finish line is yours for the taking. Durable Arisun XLR8 20×1.75″ tires wrap around light, strong Xposure double wall alloy rims to complete this BMX package. Get pro-level componentry and smooth style at a fraction of the cost from the Title Pro XXL. Elevate your ride on a Mongoose.