- The Legion LXS is the perfect sidewalk cruiser for young riders looking for their first 20" BMX-style bike. Suggested rider height is 4'0" - 5'0".
- The Legion LXS features a durable Hi-Ten steel frame and a 18.2-inch top tube length.
- The LXS's drivetrain features a 152mm 1-piece crank with a 36T steel chainring and American loose ball bottom bracket.
- The wheelset features 20" x 2.0" tires mounted on aluminum single wall 36H rims with 3/8" female axle front hub and 16T cog freewheel cassette rear hub.
- Steel linear pull brakes provide precision speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork are joined by a 36mm stem and threaded headset for quality steering performance.
For 45 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, down the trails, and on the ramps. With the Legion Series, Mongoose offers a full line of freestyle BMX bikes for riders of all ages and ability levels. The Legion LXS is the perfect sidewalk cruiser for young riders looking for their first 20” BMX-style bike. The Legion LXS features a Hi-Ten steel frame (18.2” top tube), tapered headtube, mid BB shell, and removable brake mounts. The LXS Hi-Ten steel 7” rise handlebar and 36mm stem are designed for precision riding, while the aluminum single wall 36H rims and 2.0” BMX tires offer grip and durability when landing a trick. The 25x9T gearing with 1-piece forged steel 152mm crank and American loose ball bottom bracket offer a clean, reliable drivetrains. Steel linear pull brakes provides speed control, while the Hi-Ten steel BMX fork with 1-1/8″ threadless steerer helps maximize performance. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with a 5-year limited warranty on the frame and a 1-year limited warranty on parts.