- 6061 18.5" Aluminum Frame and Aluminum Crown Front Suspension
- 29" Double Wall Alloy Rims with 29 x 2.30 tires and
- Shimano 7 speed Freewheel, Front and Rear Derailleurs and Rapid Fire 21 Speed Shifters
- Front & Rear Mechanical Disc Brakes
- 31.8 Alloy Handlebar and Stem, Alloy 170mm crank
The Kent Hawkeye 29er Mountain Bike is built around a lightweight 6061 aluminum frame and alloy crown suspension fork. Highly regarded 21 speed Shimano EF-41 rapid fire shifters work in sync with the Shimano front and rear derailleurs. Front and rear mechanical disc brakes make stopping on any terrain safe and efficient. The Hawkeye 29er has an 18.5” frame and fits a wide range of riders between 5’7” and 6’2.