- With a gloss red hardtail frame and 21 speeds to conquer the trails, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready for outdoor adventures
- An Amazon exclusive: Ideal for ages 12-19 and a rider height of 58-70 inches; durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime warranty (see owner's manual for details); Kolo 1200 suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride
- The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation
- 24" x 1.95" knobby tires tear into dirt bikepaths with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent, stopping action; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kolo crank have responsive feel; Krayton grips remain comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte black; kickstand included
Only from Huffy, and only at Amazon! The Huffy Summit Ridge is equipped to deliver in looks and in performance. The striking look in red gloss, the 21 speeds, the front suspension all add up to one hardtail ready for action. Backed by our limited lifetime warranty (see owner’s manual for details), the hi-ten steel hardtail frame provides solid performance and efficiently transfers your pedal power for strong acceleration on straight surfaces and uphill climbs. This bike arrives 90% assembled with all the tools you need for fast, easy assembly. Just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions; our product manual guides you through every step. This 24-inch model is ideal for ages 12-19 and a rider height of 58-70 inches; an alloy quick release enables easy seat height adjustment. The ATB saddle, with premium padding, has stitched sides for lasting comfort. Front suspension on the Summit Ridge handles uneven terrain with ease. The Kolo 1200 fork, in rich black gloss, absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride. The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration. The removable rear derailleur guard protects the gears from any unintentional damage. Knobby 24″ x 1.95″ tires provide good traction in wet and dry conditions – on dirt, gravel, or even pavement. Lightweight alloy wheels in matte black blend well with the overall design. Front and rear steel linear pull handbrakes provide consistent, dependable stopping action on demand. The slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain. Krayton grips remain comfortable to the touch, on short and longer rides. The ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kolo steel crank have a good, responsive feel. Kickstand included. The look: racing red gloss with steel gray accents. The specs: 21 speeds with the indexed SHIMANO rear derailleur and Kolo front suspension fork. The comfort: the padded, stitched saddle, the Krayton grips, the slight-rise handlebar. With the look, the specs and the comfort, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready to deliver the outdoor action you crave. Huffy, We Make Fun!