- 26" heavy duty frame designed specifically for gas engine applications
- 6069 aluminum construction with built in 2.4L gas tank - no rusting!
- 38mm curved "cruiser" type downtube, 70 degree angle V-frame
- Pedestal front mount allows fitting for 2-Stroke engines with either 40mm or 50mm front mount stud spacing
- Rubber ride cushion block to reduce engine vibration for a smoother ride
Build your custom cruiser with this featherweight pedestal mount aluminum 150mm rear dropout bicycle engine frame. Ideal for use with 2 stroke engine kits. Use with heavy-duty disc brake axle for single or multi speed sprockets. Cool and clean brushed aluminum finish. Compatible with both caliper and disc brakes and can accommodate up to 2.25″ wide tires with enlarged 150mm wide rear dropout area. (HD Wheel and Axle Kit required for disc break use)